Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (2006—2011). Software development.
Specialist degree (same as master's degree).
Skills & Expertise
- Software and web development: .NET technology stack. I'm using C# for more than 7 years.
Personal OpenSource projects
- C# / ASP.NET MVC core https://github.com/nettsundere/PersonalWebsite (The source code of http://vladimir-kiselev.me website)
- Ruby https://github.com/nettsundere/nettsundere_web (Previous version of this website)
- Haskell https://github.com/nettsundere/cyberlog - tool for the purpose of operating on complex CHANGELOG entries without being struck by MERGE conflicts
- Senior software engineer at EPAM systems (.NET, C#, current)
Development of http://izi.travel and http://cms.izi.travel
Development of various projects, some OpenSource projects involved:
redmine_tagging, redmine_default_version, redmine_xapian, redmine_lightbox and others.
- Working on a commercial transporation simulation software: Development of a data-preparation tool (C#, WPF).
- Video streaming web-application for a commercial tool (Silverlight, WCF).
Standard libraries, parametric polymorphism, software internationalization, algorithms.
Russian (native) and English