Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (2006—2011) (branch). Computer and automated systems software
Specialist degree (similar to a master degree, see Specialist degree, wikipedia).
- Previously: Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Senior software engineer / Team lead at EPAM systems (.NET, C#, current)
Development of http://izi.travel and http://cms.izi.travel
Development of various projects, some OpenSource projects involved:
redmine_tagging, redmine_default_version, redmine_xapian, redmine_lightbox and others.
- Working on a commercial transporation simulation software: Development of a data-preparation tool (C#, WPF).
- Video streaming web-application for a commercial tool (Silverlight, WCF).
- Lots of personal projects
Standard libraries, parametric polymorphism, software internationalization, algorithms.
Russian (native) and English